this is great
every woman on tumblr should have this on their dash
And every man
Look how nobody’s yelling or arguing or making things into a competition. Look how this is to straight up educate people through a different perspective. Look how effective that makes the message.
Butt Toning Exercises As Good As Squats
Squats are great for working and toning the glutes but it can sometimes just get a bit repetitive and boring. If you are looking for butt toning exercise apart from squats, give these butt moves designed by Chelsea Dornan, a National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified personal trainer and instructor at Uplift Studios in New York City.
1. Single-Leg Glute Bridge. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor near your butt and hip-width apart. Keeping your knees in line, extend one leg. On your exhale, squeeze your glutes and push your hips up toward the ceiling as high as you can go. Pause, then lower until your butt hovers right above the floor, and repeat without touching the ground.
2. Hydrants with Leg Extension. Begin on all fours with your knees hip-width apart and your wrists stacked over your shoulders. Lift your left knee toward the ceiling, then extend the left foot straight out to the side. Pause before you bend your knee again, and bring your leg back to starting position. Repeat for 45 to 60 seconds on the left side before you switch to the right.
3. Single Leg Dead Lift. Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and your right foot a few inches in front of your left. The left knee should be slightly bent. Draw your abs in and slowly fold forward, keeping your left foot in line with your spine as you reach toward the floor with both hands. Pause, then return to starting position. Repeat 45 to 60 seconds before switching sides.
"Pizza is bad for you."
Cabbage Wraps With Spicy Peanut Dip
1 extra large Napa cabbage
1 large red bell pepper
2 large carrots
2 medium cucumbers
1 (12 oz) package extra firm tofu (always choose Organic tofu if possible!)
1 bunch of cilantro
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 1/2 tablespoons GF low sodium tamari
1 teaspoon honey
2 cloves crushed garlic
1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes- adjust to heat preference!
- Thoroughly coat grill pan in coconut oil.
- Drain tofu, slice in half and press with cloth until dry, squeezing out as much moisture as possible.
- Grill tofu 5 minutes on each side or until crispy. Remove from heat and slice into strips.
- To create the peanut dipping sauce combine peanut butter, sesame oil, tamari, garlic, juice of 1 lime, honey, red pepper flakes. Mix well. Add water to achieve desired consistency and additional salt to taste.
- To prepare vegetables use a julienne peeler, creating vegetable noodles out of carrots and cucumbers.
- De-seed and cut bell pepper into match sticks.
- Wash and chop cilantro.
- Rinse and dry cabbage leaves cutting off the majority of white stalk.
- Layer tofu, bell pepper, carrots, cilantro and cucumber in cabbage leaves and roll up!
- Use peanut sauce or toothpicks to secure leaves if necessary.
THIS IS A PSA
THIS APP IS CALLED SAFETREK AND IS ABSOLUTELY INVALUABLE TO ANYONE WALKING ANYWHERE WHERE THEY DONT FEEL SAFE
YOU ENTER YOUR INFO AND SET A PIN AND THEN WHENEVER YOU DONT FEEL SAFE, YOU HOLD DOWN THE BLUE BUTTON UNTIL YOU DO
ONCE YOU RELEASE THE BUTTON, YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO ENTER YOUR PIN, AND IF YOU DONT THE POLICE WILL BE NOTIFIED OF YOUR LOCATION AND DISTRESS CALL
I TRULY BELIEVE THIS APP CAN HELP SOMEONE OUT THERE SO PLEASE DOWNLOAD IThttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/safetrek/id716262008?mt=8
signal boost the shit out of this
THIS IS AMAZING SPREAD THE WORD